Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

The Last of the Gabor's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last of the Gabor's

So Zsa Zsa Past Away today.
    I hope she was saved.
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
    I hope she was saved.
    Actually it was yesterday

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

thanks for the correction.
      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

thanks for the correction.
        Didn't mean to sound pedantic but I meant to post a thread about this last night but had to go to bed extra early.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I hope she was saved.
          She was a staunch Catholic, even receiving the Last Rites in 2010 when she almost died from pneumonia.

http://www.christiantoday.com/articl...abor/26511.htm
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X