Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

John Glenn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Glenn

The former astronaut[1] and later U.S. Senator John Glenn passed away this afternoon while surrounded by his family at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio. He is survived by his wife of 73 years and childhood sweetheart, Annie, two children: John David (born December 13, 1945) and Carolyn Ann (born March 19, 1947), and likely a bunch of grandchildren, great grandchildren and even great-great grandchildren.

1. Glenn was one of the "Mercury Seven" group of military test pilots selected in 1959 by NASA to become America's first astronauts. He was the third American in space and the first to orbit the Earth.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

Comment

The heavens he saw have welcomed him back.
      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Farewell moonman.
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Moderator Notice

This is NOT a debate area. If you wish to discuss Glenn's or any other deceased person's salvation or lack thereof, the best place would be the Padded Romm.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
              Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Psychotherapy Room unless told otherwise.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                Moderator Notice

This is NOT a debate area. If you wish to discuss Glenn's or any other deceased person's salvation or lack thereof, the best place would be the Padded Romm.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Psychotherapy Room unless told otherwise.

What she said.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X