Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Another one down Michael Neismith of the Monkees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one down Michael Neismith of the Monkees

Michael Neismith Died today of natural causes he was 78, This leaves Mickey Dolenz as the sole survivor of the group Davey Jones died in 2012 of a heart attack, and Peter Torkleson of cancer in 2019 .

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainmen...ause-of-death/
    Rest in Peace Michael i loved your songs.
    Last edited by RumTumTugger; 12-10-2021, 01:18 PM.

I just heard "Joanne" the day before yesterday. First time in ages.

RIP

Comment

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Comment

The Monkees were a total surprise. Nesbitt was a key part of them becoming a group in their own right.
          Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

A lot of people weren't aware that Nesmith wrote this hit song. I don't recall him ever mentioning it.

Comment

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                The Monkees were a total surprise. Nesbitt was a key part of them becoming a group in their own right.
                FWIU, they had a hard uphill battle to fight to be taken seriously with folks like Casey Kasem being one of the leaders to the opposition trying to keep them off radio and forbidden access to studios.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  FWIU, they had a hard uphill battle to fight to be taken seriously with folks like Casey Kasem being one of the leaders to the opposition trying to keep them off radio and forbidden access to studios.
                  I find that rather amusing, considering that both Casey Kasem and Mickey Dolenz voiced Shaggy of the Scooby-Doo cartoons in different seasons (if memory serves me correctly).
                  ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X