Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Bob Enyart is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Enyart is dead

Conservative radio host who spurned vaccines, mocked AIDS patients dies of covid-19
    Enyart is at least the fifth conservative radio talk-show host to have died of covid-19 in the last six weeks after speaking out against vaccinations and masking. The others are Marc Bernier, 65, a longtime host in Florida; Phil Valentine, 61, a popular host in Tennessee; Jimmy DeYoung, 81, a nationally syndicated Christian preacher also based in Tennessee; and Dick Farrel, 65, who had worked for stations in Miami and Palm Beach, Fla., as well as for the conservative Newsmax TV channel.

Veterans and exiles from the other location will remember Enyart as a complicated guy. May his family and friends find peace.

Comment

It is worth noting the ages of those listed here: 62, 65, 61, 81, 65

Comment

Wow! I used to watch his show on LeSEA back in the day. It took a while for me to get enough of a grasp of his theology to realize how weird it was.

"Complicated" is kind of an understatement in regard to both his beliefs and his personal life.

I do pray his family and church are ok.
        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X