Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Charlie Pride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Pride

Country music legend Charlie Pride passed away today at the age of 86 due to Covid-related complications. He was one of three black members of the Grand Ole Opry and had 52 top-10 hits on Billboard's Country music chart including 30 that made it to number one including "Just Between You and Me" and his signature song "Kiss an Angel Good Mornin'." Like so many other country singers he also sang Gospel winning a Grammy for "Let Me Live" and "Did You Think to Pray" which I included below.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X