Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

All former Blues that are not now blue, please PM me so I can do the promotions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All former Blues that are not now blue, please PM me so I can do the promotions

Two reasons for this, I can't remember everyone…. and if someone is inactive and not paying attention, I am not going to automatically promote them.

Some members have questioned how to become a mod, please PM One Bad Pig for details on this. Right now though it will be a while, but Piggo has the details.
    The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

Blue? Was that me?
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      Blue? Was that me?
      I think you became a blue around the same time I did, along with Dracula Girl.

Comment

Is this for people who used to be depressed?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I am having some issues with getting it all done right, but please PM me if you were a blue mod (professor)- Yes Jed, I already took care of you. I have questions for Chrs and he is out of pocket this weekend.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dee Dee Warren View Post
            Two reasons for this, I can't remember everyone…. and if someone is inactive and not paying attention, I am not going to automatically promote them.

Some members have questioned how to become a mod, please PM One Bad Pig for details on this. Right now though it will be a while, but Piggo has the details.
            Getting promoted sounds good. Maybe people will think I am important? I have always wanted to be important, but have yet to find out the secret to getting there.

Comment

It was so long ago I did not remember the color.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Whoo hoo.
                Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

I am not happy with the color, want more vivid --- any hex code suggestions?

sigpic

Comment

I kept checking the site thinking the usernames would still be working when the site came back up....LOL! Mortimer...We're BACK!
                    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Mossy!
                        "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Good to see you again!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Have these guys been assigned positions yet?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

for Littlejoe.
                              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X