Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Theologyweb Upgrade soon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theologyweb Upgrade soon

We will be upgrading Theologyweb's software on September 18, 2020 at 9AM Eastern Daylight time (1PM UTC)

We are hoping to have it back up in a few days, but we may need longer (Murphy's Law) - please bear with us.

This means theologyweb will not be available at all during that time. We encourage you to use our Facebook group during the down time to keep in touch with others and the staff, who can keep you informed on the move.

If the schedule changes I will update this post.

The new site will have a lot more features and of course will fix all the strange bugs we have been suffering with here, like posts hanging.
    Last edited by Sparko; 09-14-2020, 01:03 PM.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

And no bugs?
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
        And no bugs?
        Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          We will be upgrading Theologyweb's software in a few weeks (the current schedule is Sept 18 - 30) We are hoping to have it back up in a few days, but we may need longer (Murphy's Law) - please bear with us.

This means theologyweb will not be available at all during that time. We encourage you to use our Facebook group during the down time to keep in touch with others and the staff, who can keep you informed on the move.

If the schedule changes I will post it in this thread.

The new site will have a lot more features and of course will fix all the strange bugs we have been suffering with here, like posts hanging.
          You will make sure we don't lose any of the posts here?

Comment

Might want to do a heads up on FB...
            Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Christian3 View Post
              You will make sure we don't lose any of the posts here?
              That's the plan and why we need to shut down tweb while we move the database.

Comment

Will therapy be offered for those who suffer from tWeb withdrawal during the downtime? Asking for a friend.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    You know you are going to have to explain that to a lot of people.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I'm ready and willing to assist during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        Will therapy be offered for those who suffer from tWeb withdrawal during the downtime? Asking for a friend.
                        I won't need therapy but I might need a diversion. Maybe I'll finally learn to operate a yo-yo.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                          I'm ready and willing to assist during that time.
                          Now that I have made it official you are committed! [insert evil muahhahaha laugh here]

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                            I won't need therapy but I might need a diversion. Maybe I'll finally learn to operate a yo-yo.
                            Go to our facebook group. Make up a new facebook account under your tweb handle if you don't want to use your real name.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4513880603/

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                              And no bugs?
                              Pointy toed boots for getting 'em in the corners.
                              Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                              Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                              But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X