Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Change in forum ownership news/comment thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Moron
    I'm a BAPTIST!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• That's what he said... Moron, not Mormon - in other words, Baptist...

Methodist humor...
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        That's what he said... Moron, not Mormon - in other words, Baptist...

Methodist humor...
        I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

• Originally posted by ke7ejx View Post
          Yeah!
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            The owners are dead. Long live the owners!
            Yes, long may their disembodied spirits live haunting this mortal world.
            I am become death...

Comment

• "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• congratulations guys....couldn't think of anyone better...oh wait hmm.
                you guys have been here forever and dedicated in running the site well :)
                as you can tell I haven't been on in many months LOL!

I was wondering why boom and cirisme hadn't made the site all pretty like they had all the other times guess this explains it :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Luv1another View Post
                  congratulations guys....couldn't think of anyone better...oh wait hmm.
                  you guys have been here forever and dedicated in running the site well :)
                  as you can tell I haven't been on in many months LOL!

I was wondering why boom and cirisme hadn't made the site all pretty like they had all the other times guess this explains it :)
                  er... thanks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    er... thanks?
                    Worry not -- there will be a little extra something in your Christmas envelope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      Worry not -- there will be a little extra something in your Christmas envelope.

Yeah, bills...
                      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                        Yeah, bills...
                        Birds have bills and they still sing!

Comment

Birds have bills and they still sing!
                          Only ducks. So if you can duck your bills then you can still sing.

Comment

• Buffalo has Bills too. Not bills. Just Bills. And not buffaloes. Just Buffalo.
                            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                              Buffalo has Bills too. Not bills. Just Bills. And not buffaloes. Just Buffalo.
                              But you can't roller skate in a buffalo herd

Comment

But you can't roller skate in a buffalo herd
                                However, you can be joyful if you put your mind to it!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X