Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Scheduled Maintenance - 05/05/2018 4AM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Maintenance - 05/05/2018 4AM EST

I will be doing some scheduled maintenance on the server for about 3 hours at 8pm on Saturday (that's NZ time, so 4AM EST, 8am UTC).
    Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
    I will be doing some scheduled maintenance on the server for about 3 hours at 8pm on Saturday (that's NZ time, so 4AM EST, 8am UTC).
    Convenient, that time difference!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

So that's 5 AM EDT/9 AM UTC or 4 AM EDT/8 AM UTC?
      When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
        So that's 5 AM EDT/9 AM UTC or 4 AM EDT/8 AM UTC?
        It's when the big hand is on the 12, and the little hand is... um....
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

around 4 or 5 AM Saturday morning for those on the east coast USA. or approx 3AM CPT (Cow Poke Time)

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            around 4 or 5 AM Saturday morning for those on the east coast USA. or approx 3AM CPT (Cow Poke Time)
            Currently, minus five Zulu, for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Currently, minus five Zulu, for me.
              You mean ... them?Zulu-people.jpg
              When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
                You mean ... them?[ATTACH=CONFIG]27623[/ATTACH]
                Aren't you going to to tell CP where these missing five zulu are?

Comment

Thanks, Raph.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

30 mins to down time

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                    -Ben Witherington III

Comment

the maintenance seems to have screwed up my ability to amen posts. I click and nothing happens at all.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                        the maintenance seems to have screwed up my ability to amen posts. I click and nothing happens at all.
                        Hmmmm... you're just tricking us into amen'ing (Thanking you for this post) you!

Comment

Hmmmm... you're just tricking us into amen'ing (Thanking you for this post) you!
                          Amen is now thank you for this post?!?

The world is turned upside-down smiley hair-fire.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I will need to figure out later (when it's not 2:30am and I have to be at Church for setup at 6:30am) why it's got the wording wrong.

And despite all the maintenance and patching, we still have quick reply issues.

-Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                              I will need to figure out later (when it's not 2:30am and I have to be at Church for setup at 6:30am) why it's got the wording wrong.

And despite all the maintenance and patching, we still have quick reply issues.
                              I actually tend to like the wording, as I mentioned here.

And, I know it's early (after the update) but (knock on wood) everything seems to be working just fine for me!

Good Job!!!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X