Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Theologyweb is 20 years old!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theologyweb is 20 years old!

Theologyweb was started in 2003 by Dee Dee Warren, Cirisme, & yxboom. This year we turn 20 Years Old!

Next year we can drink!

20th-birthday-15.gif
    Last edited by Sparko; 02-23-2023, 02:38 PM.

What's this Theoologyweb of which you speak?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Happy birthday TWeb!!!!!!
      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        What's this Theoologyweb of which you speak?
        What ever are you rambling on about? Do I need to ban you again?

Comment

Aren't you like a month late on this?
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            Aren't you like a month late on this?
            So? You didn't remember either!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

What ever are you rambling on about? Do I need to ban you again?
              You oughta know better than to think I wouldn't have proof

4039468b-c1ae-4577-b275-09ce0a1c93ee.jpg
              At least you got it right in your opening sentence. 1 outta 3 at that bad.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You oughta know better than to think I wouldn't have proof

4039468b-c1ae-4577-b275-09ce0a1c93ee.jpg
                At least you got it right in your opening sentence. 1 outta 3 at that bad.
                Well you got it wrong yourself. You said "Theoologyweb" when it was clearly "Theoologywb"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Well you got it wrong yourself. You said "Theoologyweb" when it was clearly "Theoologywb"
                  I didn't notice just how badly you mangled it

Comment

I know I was not an original TWeb member, but I've been around for a long time. I was on TWeb 1.0 before the horrible crash. How long ago was that?

On the whole, it's been a good trip.
                    "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post
                      I know I was not an original TWeb member, but I've been around for a long time. I was on TWeb 1.0 before the horrible crash. How long ago was that?

On the whole, it's been a good trip.
                      The wipeout was in 2013.
                      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

The wipeout was in 2013.
                        Cowabunga man!

Been here since 2006.

Comment

Doing a run through google for "theologyweb 2003." So far the earliest mention found is about discussions on Islam but the thread itself didn't survive the crash, it seems.
                          1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                          ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                          Scripture before Tradition:
                          but that won't prevent others from
                          taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                          of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Cowabunga man!

Been here since 2006.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

The wipeout was in 2013.
                              There was another crash before that. Remember Joan of Ark? I don't remember when that was, though.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X