Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Welcome your new Overlord!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention all Peoplekind.

In an attempt to comply with new Government Regulations, Our new Uber-Overlord will be Jen Psaki, on behalf of Joe Biden. We are doomed.

That is all.

40a7c26fcf10bbc3783874fceaa677e4.png

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I am the Over-Overlord. Or Overlord Ultra. Bow before me peon!
      Uber over or Over uber

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

smiley shhh.gif

smiley rub hands.gif

84728412.gif
        Bill the Cat got your tongue?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment