Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

One on one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One on one

Where do I set up a one on one discussion? I know this has been discussed before, but . . . hey I'm an old guy.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Here.

Of course it's considered a debate area, so maybe not what you are looking for with Mickiel? Or, perhaps just put a thread in Unorthodox Theology that specifies that only you and Mickiel are allowed.

Oh, and don't put his name in the title, he declared me to be the "most disrespectful person on TWeb" for doing just that.

Comment

Didn't we use to have a volley ball or basketball court or something like that, specifically for this?
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Didn't we use to have a volley ball or basketball court or something like that, specifically for this?
        I think the link I gave is the replacement for that.

Comment

It USED to be the Tennis Court.
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            It USED to be the Tennis Court.
            Yeah, THAT!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It's been the Wrestling Ring, the Basketball Court and the Tennis Court.
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Thanks, I think I will just start a thread - or allow Mikiel to do so.
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X