Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Cyber-begging time

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cyber-begging time

    Well, folks, it's that time again.

    We need some financial support to help keep Theologyweb running. As you know, Theologyweb is completely free and we don't charge for special access or anything like that. And all of our moderators (and owners) are volunteers and don't get paid any sort of salary. But we do have expenses like web hosting, domain name registration, and software. Right now we only have one regular subscriber and we are operating at a monthly loss.

    So I am asking for any help you can give, whether it be a one time donation or signing up for a monthly subscription.

    You can donate any time by clicking on "Support Tweb" at the top of the screen. Or just CLICK HERE, since you are here already :-)

    Anything you can give is much appreciated.

    Thanks.


  • #2
    We got a couple of one time donations yesterday, Thank you for your generosity.

    We still need more so please think about a monthly subscription.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      We got a couple of one time donations yesterday, Thank you for your generosity.

      We still need more so please think about a monthly subscription.
      Dare ye give an approximation of how much per month is needed for survival?
      "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

        Dare ye give an approximation of how much per month is needed for survival?
        Bare minimum around $30/month, and that is just the server fees. Doesn't count the domain registration fees or any costs for software (like upgrades, or plugins for vbulletin to do things like restore the report function, the amens, and stuff like that)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sparko View Post

          Bare minimum around $30/month, and that is just the server fees. Doesn't count the domain registration fees or any costs for software (like upgrades, or plugins for vbulletin to do things like restore the report function, the amens, and stuff like that)
          Thanks - I'll send a denarius [or shekel] or two your way.
          "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

          Comment

          Related Threads

          Collapse

          Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Sparko, 09-21-2020, 01:06 PM
          95 responses
          926 views
          1 like
          Last Post QuantaFille  
          Working...
          X