Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Hey, Bloggers! You know who you are.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Bloggers! You know who you are.....

We want you to be aware that we have a Blog button on our new site. And we are happy to have bloggers!

There are a few ground rules.

1. You must let us know that you want to start a blog, and we will have to give permission. There may be some tweaking to do, as well, by Sparky, to edit your usergroup and add the bloggers group to your account. (I think I have that right).

2. No linking to another social media page, such as Facebook, except in your signature block. This should be a separate blog.

3. No using the blog to bash Christians or Christianity

4. The same rules that we have for the rest of the site still apply (language, flaming, etc)

5. Because these are blogs, you can ask for comments but a blog is a blog, not a debate forum, so if you are looking for in-depth arguments and such then you would need to start a thread in the regular area.

We reserve the right to add more rules as time goes by.

So, get your blogging on!

And you get extra points if you can tell me what movie I used as inspiration for the title of this thread.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

I have a "stupid" question: where do I find the list of moderators?

Also I was looking at the Tweb help under blogs and the help there implies you just start a blog and go. I think someone should add a request and get approval step to the help.
    "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

The mods are anybody with a coloured name. So a pm to any of us would get the ball rolling.

I would like to suggest that you pm Sparko, as he is the one who needs to set you up to edit your usergroup. And your suggestions are good. He is the one to look into those, too.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post
        I have a "stupid" question: where do I find the list of moderators?
        At the top of the page

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X