Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Dear Tweb members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Tweb members

Get some avatars, eh?

Y'all look like a bunch of clones.

This public service announcement brought to you by your friendly neighbourhood mossy.

We now return to our regularly scheduled whatever you're doing here.
    Last edited by mossrose; 10-05-2020, 03:06 PM.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

I second this.

I keep assuming grey faces is what they really look like.
    Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
    As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Yuh, right?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
        Y'all look like a bunch of clones.
        Color me incorrigible.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

Color me incorrigible.

Better. But not the same.............

Comment

yeah!

Comment

If you don't pick something, mossie might choose for you! And you don't want that!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                If you don't pick something, mossie might choose for you! And you don't want that!
                Yuh!

Comment

Yuh!
                  You should post some samples here to show them.

Comment

36454698-talking-box-cartoon2.jpg

a tack.jpgalberta checklist.jpgblinky things.jpg

Comment

boppingmachine.JPGCanada sorry.jpgchildren's thighs.jpgearthquake eyes.jpg

Comment

And there's more where those came from!

Comment

I think you should assign pictures of squirrels. Or bacon. Or squirrels eating bacon.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And there's more where those came from!

Hey! I liked those. Especially the one with that Trudeau guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Hey! I liked those. Especially the one with that Trudeau guy!
                              So that's the one you want, then?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X