Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Tweb upgrade - bug reports and questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank goodness nobody noticed that the logo still has version 4.2 on it and we are actually on version 5.6.3 Whew!

Comment

• As far as I am concerned, we're on version 2. Version 1 is the site that crashed horribly.
      "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

It's a dog whistle!
        And if he was dyslexic...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

There seems to be a bug where I cannot "Amen" my own comments, especially the real zingers.

P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diogenes View Post
            For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

There seems to be a bug where I cannot "Amen" my own comments, especially the real zingers.

That's what sock puppet accounts are for.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

That's what sock puppet accounts Bacon bribes are for.

FIFY n/c

Comment

• Originally posted by landonking
                (a post that does not belong on this site.)
                Esto no es aceptable en TWeb.

1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                Scripture before Tradition:
                but that won't prevent others from
                taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• How do you post Gif's in the forum?

Comment

• Something weird is going on...

buggy.JPG

I first saw rogue06's avatar as a copy of Gond's, checked the thread to see what was going on, and came back to New Topics to see this.
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      Something weird is going on...

buggy.JPG

I first saw rogue06's avatar as a copy of Gond's, checked the thread to see what was going on, and came back to New Topics to see this.
                      He stole my grandson?
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

buggy.JPG

I've seen that happen, or a thread say that so and so posted last but there isn't anything there, not even a deleted post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

I've seen that happen, or a thread say that so and so posted last but there isn't anything there, not even a deleted post.
                          Yeah, I think those things update in the background on predetermined periods of time -- a mystery that is not for us to know.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

buggy.JPG

Yeah, it does that. Annoying.

Also, often if not always, the top item is out of order according to time stamp in the Last Post column.
                            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

Yeah, it does that. Annoying.

Also, often if not always, the top item is out of order according to time stamp in the Last Post column.
                              I've seen it, too.

The annoying one for me is a notification of a new post and I click on it and get a message that nothing is there.
                              "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

• What I will see is a grayed-out thread (indicating nothing is new since I last accessed it ) move to the top of the list, which means there is a new post. But when I click on the latest-post arrow, it takes me to some earlier random post a page or so back. Also, the poster names and avatars don't always match when this happens.

This has been going on intermittently for at least few months now and I've just gotten used to it.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X