Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Tweb upgrade - bug reports and questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Are you checking the box that says "remember me" when you log on?
    No. I'll try it.

Also you might try
    1. clearing your cookies and then logging on again and click the remember me box.
    2. Try a different browser or check your browser setting to see if it is refreshing or deleting your cookies every so often.

That too if it doesn't work. Thank you!

Comment

Are you checking the box that says "remember me" when you log on?
      This works. I use LastPass to store passwords and it was entering the logon information without giving me a chance to check the box, so I now log off and on again, but that's no big deal to fix the problem. Thanks again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alien View Post

This works. I use LastPass to store passwords and it was entering the logon information without giving me a chance to check the box, so I now log off and on again, but that's no big deal to fix the problem. Thanks again.

Comment

• Recently I need to log in twice in order to be logged in. And I can't stay logged in if I close out of TWeb and return. Usually I could as long as I have Google Chrome open to other sites.
          When I Survey....

Comment

• Originally posted by Faber View Post
            Recently I need to log in twice in order to be logged in. And I can't stay logged in if I close out of TWeb and return. Usually I could as long as I have Google Chrome open to other sites.
            Try clearing out all of your cookies and then logging back in. And make sure you have the box that says "Remember me" when logging in.

Comment

• Recently I started a thread and subscribed to it. Since this was in Civics, it has descended into a food fight. I unsubscribed but I'm still getting notifications that the thread has been updated. These are not the "Somebody has quoted you" notifications. I can ignore them but thought someone would like to know.
              "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post
                Recently I started a thread and subscribed to it. Since this was in Civics, it has descended into a food fight. I unsubscribed but I'm still getting notifications that the thread has been updated. These are not the "Somebody has quoted you" notifications. I can ignore them but thought someone would like to know.
                Sorry. I think it just keeps notifying you because you have the box checked for notifications on your discussions. Since it is still your thread it doesn't care if you are subscribed or not.

Comment

• That makes sense. Thanks.
                  "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

Comment

• I can't seem to find Tektonics area anymore. Did something happen to it?
                    My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

• Originally posted by Rational Gaze View Post
                      I can't seem to find Tektonics area anymore. Did something happen to it?
                      You made me curious, so I looked up the website. It appears JP Holdings has closed out the ministry. "I have left TheologyWeb and will not be returning there, though the section set aside for Tekton readers remains open by invitation."

Comment

• If you would like to be added to the list of those who are interested in the forum, please pm Sparky and he will add you.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Added. You owe me bacon.

Comment

And bacon, that is a nod to our late friend Jedidiah, Tweb's Grandpa. He came up with Jed's Law, which states the first person to mention bacon in a thread wins.
                            I have updated my signature accordingly.
                            P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

I have updated my signature accordingly.
                              That's cheating!!!!

Comment

That's cheating!!!!
                                More like winning.
                                P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X