Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Change your passwords now! Reason ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, Sparko! By discrediting my judgment, you've prevented people changing their passwords. More insecurity. More zombie computers.
    The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
      Congratulations, Sparko! By discrediting my judgment, you've prevented people changing their passwords. More insecurity. More zombie computers.

Hackers can't use the passwords to make a botnet,they can only use it to steal information about users...
      "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
      -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I support the :
      sigpic

Comment

Excellent!

My evil conspiracy has come to fruition!

Comment

Comment

My master password is ************.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post

Hackers can't use the passwords to make a botnet,they can only use it to steal information about users...
              You are thinking there is no such thing as a zombie computer?
              The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                Excellent!

My evil conspiracy has come to fruition!

That reminds me of Hillary Clinton calling Putin Hitler. IMO she is more Hitler than Putin is. Did you see that video of her gloating over Qaddafi's death?

Comment

You are thinking there is no such thing as a zombie computer?
                  I never said that..I said the info gained from breaches wouldn't be useful for breaking into a computer,rather it would be used for illicit financial gain..
                  "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                  -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  I support the :
                  sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X