Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Change your passwords now! Reason ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change your passwords now! Reason ...

A giant cache of passwords, email addresses, etc. was discovered. Useful for criminal purposes. So, I'm sorry, but you have to change your passwords.
    The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Password in?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy View Post
      Password in?
      I guess the answer is, change all your important passwords.
      The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
        A giant cache of passwords, email addresses, etc. was discovered. Useful for criminal purposes. So, I'm sorry, but you have to change your passwords.
        Source?

Comment

Oh, sorry. Source
          http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-26351123

Comment

Here are some tips:
            "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
            -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            I support the :
            sigpic

Comment

my password is *********

I'm not changing it.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                my password is *********

I'm not changing it.

That's almost the same password as mine!

Comment

"Bacon" is a good password, right?

Comment

oh great, stuff like this just creates another phishing opportunity as hackers send out emails telling you that your password has been hacked and you need to change it by clicking on their link. It never ends.

Comment

I DIDN'T change my password. I'm a baaaaaaad man.
                      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                        I DIDN'T change my password. I'm a baaaaaaad man.
                        I noticed. Oh, and I dumped your spam folder while I was logged in.

Comment

Go ahead and laugh and not change your passwords. I changed some of mine. A score yet to change.

Comment

let me guess. all of your passwords are now "Grassy Knoll" right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              let me guess. all of your passwords are now "Grassy Knoll" right?
                              MKUltra.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X