Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Cool yer jets :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you need any mod help, I can do that. I can't help rebuild things though. :( I'd end up screwing it up even worse I'm afraid.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

That might help replicate the old TWeb flavor more accurately!

(Kidding, kidding...)
      "The Jesus Christ who saves sinners is the same Christ who beckons his followers to serious use of their minds for serious explorations of the world." - Mark Noll

"It cannot be that the people should grow in grace unless they give themselves to reading." - John Wesley

"Wherever men are still theological, there is still some chance of their being logical." - G. K. Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by JB DoulosChristou View Post
        That might help replicate the old TWeb flavor more accurately!

(Kidding, kidding...)
        Well JB, could your Grammar Nazi self be contained with all the grammar and spelling errors that would abound or would you implode?
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I can be tolerant of awful spelling and grammar - but where's the fun in that?
          "The Jesus Christ who saves sinners is the same Christ who beckons his followers to serious use of their minds for serious explorations of the world." - Mark Noll

"It cannot be that the people should grow in grace unless they give themselves to reading." - John Wesley

"Wherever men are still theological, there is still some chance of their being logical." - G. K. Chesterton

Comment

None and I do need some new rant threads dedicated to me though since the old ones are gone. :(
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Just be yourself, you'll get some new ones lickety-split.

Comment

You, be nice!!!!
                I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

Originally posted by ke7ejx View Post
                  You, be nice!!!!
                  Fine, fine...

Comment

Are we there, yet?

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Fine, fine...
                      Good boy...
                      I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

I can sweep the floor and take out the garbage or anything else you need.

Comment

We'll keep you in mind when we get our Mod Squad room set back up.
                          Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Just be yourself, you'll get some new ones lickety-split.
                            Glad to hear.
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                              We'll keep you in mind when we get our Mod Squad room set back up.
                              Can I haz Moderator Status? Or do you guys have a rule against any Canadian besides Mossy to become staff?
                              "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                              -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              I support the :
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
                                Can I haz Moderator Status? Or do you guys have a rule against any Canadian besides Mossy to become staff?
                                Nope. We need someone to fix it up after we have our usual knock down drag out moderating debates.

ETA. We used to have rogue do it but he got too weird with his gadgets.
                                Last edited by DesertBerean; 01-17-2014, 08:37 PM.
                                Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X