Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Cool yer jets :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
    As an intravarsity forum host, will I get mod status? I need the comradery and social status of the Mod Squad, but don't want any actual responsibility!
    So what's different?
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• The"camaraderie" in the mod lounge is a lot like eating a bowl of cereal with all the lights off.
      The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

• Are we there yet?
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• This place smells like possum.

Comment

• about blimmin time you showed up Crow.....Rogue has been letting the Possum pee on your snakes again.
            Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
            1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
            -Ben Witherington III

Comment

• Hi, Crow!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Crow!!!!
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Howdy! How's it been?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crow View Post
                    This place smells like possum.
                    Must have chewed through the sack again, and escaped the river.

Note to self: Kevlar, next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                      about blimmin time you showed up Crow.....Rogue has been letting the Possum pee on your snakes again.
                      Everybody needs a hobby

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• welcome back Crow!!

Comment

• Crow
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Crow.

Comment

• Howdy, Crow.
                              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                                So what's different?
                                What's different is that I used to have something like Adjunct mod status so I could hang out back stage with the cool kids. Now, I don't.
                                Last edited by JardinPrayer; 01-31-2014, 09:41 PM.
                                sigpic
                                "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X