Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Cool yer jets :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    has anyone tried editing their user title themselves by going to their user profile? http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/pr...do=editprofile

that's what I did.
    That's how I did mine, too.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• I can't even edit an avatar. I think it's currently tied in with admin settings. That would explain why you two can do this, and others can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
        I can't even edit an avatar. I think it's currently tied in with admin settings. That would explain why you two can do this, and others can't.
        If you can send me what you want as an avatar, I should be able to set it up for you. It can only be 80x80 pixels, so nothing fancy.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          If you can send me what you want as an avatar, I should be able to set it up for you. It can only be 80x80 pixels, so nothing fancy.
          Not sure how to do that right now, I'll try to figure it out later.
          That, and I don't know how to check the pixel count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
            Not sure how to do that right now, I'll try to figure it out later.
            That, and I don't know how to check the pixel count.
            Tell me what you want or link me to an image on the interwebs and I'll make an image for ya.
            sigpic
            "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

• Originally posted by ke7ejx View Post
              I'm trying!!!!!
              Oh, you've done plenty already ke.
              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

has anyone tried editing their user title themselves by going to their user profile? http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/pr...do=editprofile

that's what I did.
                I do not find User Title on that page. Is it called something else?
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Custom User Title. Should be immediately underneath the Edit email and password option at the very top of the page.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                    Custom User Title. Should be immediately underneath the Edit email and password option at the very top of the page.
                    I don't have such an option.
                    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                      I don't have such an option.

Comment

• mossy, when you try to insert a picture from a web page, uncheck the box that says "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" and see if that works.

Comment

mossy, when you try to insert a picture from a web page, uncheck the box that says "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" and see if that works.
                          I actually haven't tried to upload from a web page, only from my computer.

Comment

• Are we waiting on official mod assignments before the faculty-only forum is activated? I got the decorations for the Mod Squad room ready.
                            Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

• Yes and until I get back from vacation
                              The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

Comment

• As an intravarsity forum host, will I get mod status? I need the comradery and social status of the Mod Squad, but don't want any actual responsibility!
                                sigpic
                                "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment