Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Cool yer jets :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay
    The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Trout View Post
        Is One Big Naggo still running the show?
        You've got that backwards, fishboi.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

OB One! I tried to say hello before but all my posts were going into moderation!

I've missed you!

And I have more posts than you!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

So do I!
            "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
            -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            I support the :
            sigpic

Comment

I keep wanting to "Like" posts.
              sigpic
              "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
                So do I!

Yeah!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I am upset. I am a Junior Member even though I have been here almost from the start of TWeb.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                    I am upset. I am a Junior Member even though I have been here almost from the start of TWeb.
                    What would you like for your title, GJ?

Comment

I want, "JARDINPRAYER!" for my title! Come on, now!
                      sigpic
                      "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

Was just trying to help!

Comment

Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
                          I keep wanting to "Like" posts.
                          Like!
                          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                            Like!
                            Like!
                            Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Facebook is of teh debbil.
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                                Like!
                                I mean....AMEN!!!!!
                                Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X