Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Cool yer jets :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No rule against other Canucks. I would welcome another!

But we'll have to wait to see how everything goes together before we set up new staff.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      No rule against other Canucks. I would welcome another!

But we'll have to wait to see how everything goes together before we set up new staff.

+1

"It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
      -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I support the :
      sigpic

Comment

I volunteer to be a moderator. *cackles maniacally*
        My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

I wanna be the Tweb bouncer.

Comment

The Trout/Gerbil forum is missing.
            The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

That is because Trout/Gerbil have been missing.
              The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

Comment

To answer questions re: staff.

Since we are back at a fraction of the size for the near term, we probably will not be adding any staff until we grow quite a bit. There were a few candidates next up when we went down, but I do not know if everyone will be back, and what are status will be. So it is really premature to have those kinds of discussions. Piggo hasn't been back, and he is the one in charge of that sort of thing.

sigpic

Comment

Trout you know I am in Colorado now right?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dee Dee Warren View Post
                    To answer questions re: staff.

Since we are back at a fraction of the size for the near term, we probably will not be adding any staff until we grow quite a bit. There were a few candidates next up when we went down, but I do not know if everyone will be back, and what are status will be. So it is really premature to have those kinds of discussions. Piggo hasn't been back, and he is the one in charge of that sort of thing.
                    Good to know.

Comment

Trout you know I am in Colorado now right?
                      SHUT UP!!! Whereabouts??

Comment

Clarification: All former staff will be added in case I wasn't clear. I was speaking of any new promotions. We just haven't had time yet to set up the moderator groups, but anyone who was staff before is still staff. Please forgive any confusion on that. It might be a few weeks though before we get that all done.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trout View Post
                          SHUT UP!!! Whereabouts??
                          I thought you knew! I am in Castle Rock. Been here since June 2013. Still LOLing about the pot stuff.

sigpic

Comment

I thought you knew! I am in Castle Rock. Been here since June 2013. Still LOLing about the pot stuff.
                            That's crazy, I thought you were a Florida lifer. Hopefully the learning curve hasn't been too steep, us westerners are a weird bunch.

And . . . ya . . . the weed sitchy is a total gypsy circus.

Comment

You see if you followed me on FB, you would know I am mountain biking, snow mobiling, hiking, camping, and ATVing. Oh and snowshoeing. I hated Florida.

sigpic

Comment

My fav part about the pot brouhaha is Colorado giving the middle finger to the Feds. I think that is pretty classic.

sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X